The cold winter Monday
didn't really consist of much. I crawled out of my warm cosy bed at about half past one- an achievement for me as I am known to be up and ready for nine o'clock most mornings. I put on my 'princess' dressing gown and panda bear socks, gathered by things and stumbled downstairs into my warm AGA heated kitchen. I did my English Literature work, as i deemed it most important as i don't want to spend the rest of my week off tied down with work. I've already completed my English Language and Media work; as I am rather organised and keen. I had to write my coursework draft for English Language. As fashion journalism is my forte, I thought it'd be logical to write an article; and as I aspire to be her, I wrote about Anna Wintour. Oh how I wish to be in her position one day. She's so educated and classy, yet so inspirational and motherly. Media was a bit of a pointless task, and so i shall not elaborate on it, but Thomas Hardy poetry analysis for English Literature, was rather interesting. Productive day today, now
awaiting tomorrow with Ethan.
He always brings a smile to my high cheek boned face.

No comments:

Post a Comment